Network safety and protection measures
- Unauthorized uploading or altering the services and information provided by SWCB are prohibited and against the law.
- For the safety of our website and to make sure that this service is available for all network users, SWCB website has adopted the following safety measures:
- 1.Using a detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, alteration, or hackers.
- 2.Installing a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users' rights.
- 3.Installing virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
- 4.Periodically conducting virtual hacker simulation to train our reactions and reporting procedures when security is breached, calling for proper defense action.
- 5.Making back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
- 6. Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.